Friday, April 8, 2011

inspirations

this
outfit
was inspired by:
swirl :)
magnolia trees
and Mrs. Dalloway.
the contents of my bag (including the sparkle mermaid nail polish i bought at fred meyer on the way home. made me missed the bus, had to wait twenty extra minutes. painted my nails at the bus stop) :
clip and ribbon i found on the ground walking to the bus stop! magically went perfect with my outfit!
mermaid sparkle. I really just needed clear, but then I couldn't not get this.
and for evening(aka dinner in commons).
IM READY FOR SUMMER TO BE HERE. I think this was last saturday. got dressed up and went to swirl by myself, and documented it for you. It was during my discovery/initial obsession of/with Tavi and her blog: http://www.thestylerookie.com/ . I think she is also partly why I've been missing taking photos so much lately. Like obvi she got pretty lucky, but also she's pretty amazing for an 11-14 year old, at least according to like everyone else. And it reminds me of us and what cool little teeny boppers we were. and now we can never be Tavis cause were old ladies. and nobods cares about lame twenty year old girls. we're a dime a dozen, 6,000% of all bloggers are stupid 20 year old girls just like us. For the first time ever I feel jealous of the younger generation being raised on/by technology.

anyways, this had to be its own post self contained post of swirl trip, but I have another one. HOLD ON A SEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment