Friday, April 8, 2011

Beasting at Life 101 or the life cycle of a middle part.

this is like the past two weeks, after getting back from spring break. I was totally winning at life and looking cute like every day and making tasty food. which really just means i kept missing dinner and having to make it for myself at like 11. still though. i look cute. GIGANTIC POST!
weirdest/best poncho ever which gwen thrifted ages ago, navy plaid tights, coach buckle booties.
my great pendleton-looking bag which I use for everything.
side pony, and serious white and black 60's style eyes. mac orange lipstick, just on the bottom lip, clear gloss on the top. thats my new thing. just the bottom lip.
scrambled eggs with gruyere, greens, and hot cock. and SANTA!
OK this is where it gets serious. I've been having hair cutting cravings, as you know. I have to stay creative and change things up so that I don't convince myself to cut my bangs, which are now past chin length. its a daily struggle, as you can imagine.
so. middle part. at first i just wanted to see how hideous it would be, but then i was surprised it actually looked kind cute when i pinned them back. and so the middle part lives again, post middle school. HAH. pun potential.
it goes good with lots of stuff. like school girl style.
the sperrys i got for bee at vinnys that didn't fit her :)
probably eggs and gruyere and some other cheeses with avacado, hot cock and crackers. and SANTA!
fancy black exercise spandex, white short sleve button up, navy blazer, and gaga gunmetal pumps.
a-symmetry! more middle part! it definitely gives a kind of creepy Wednesday adams look to darker outfits.
black and brown.
black beans, brown rice, gruyere, fried egg, avacado, hot cock, and crackers. yumb.
I thrifted this jacket a little while ago I can't remember where. I hadn't worn it yet.
ruffley pirate shirt that monica got at value village for my pirate birthday in 10th grade, my mum's great black vest, and my comfy high-waisted ruffle shorts I got a buffalo.
boots and hat!
'oh hello evening conversation class, i just threw something on'
I got this fab dress at vinnys over break. black and white black and whitee. plus my cumber bun and gaga gunmetal booties.
JORDACHE! i think the main reason I'm obsessed with these is that I can actually fit into them now. also they're real weird. still rocking the middle part. also this outfit was actually really cute, but just photographed like birdpoop for some reason.
being lonely and getting dressed up to go to homers to buy lollypops.
giant coin mini jacket, black vintage thrifted dress (from stevie and you pictures, and the show), cumber bun, olive snake belt, vintage under-dress/slip thing thrifted when I was staying with marisa in berkley for a few days last the summer :), black tights, and coach buckle booties.
Today was sunny and beautiful :)
vint summer dress raided from mom's closet, thrifted belt from 1.29 a pound, hideous charlotte russe botties I bought at cross roads when i had credit, and that great stripey sweater.
and my tweedle dee hat from pre-halloween halloween:)
also note the middle part is mysteriously gone. I'm at high risk for chopping my bangs real real short just to see how much you hate it.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH DUDE.
I just keep thinking about how much fun we would be having if you were here. i miss pictures sooo much.
anyways. i hope you did good on all your tests. we should skype soooooon.
love you booger,

gilla

4 comments:

  1. i was skeptical at first but you have won me over with the middle part. it looks a little iffy in some pics but over all in general a win for the record books. im jealous and proud all at once.

    also jealous on the food front, i want everything you made to be in my mouth right now i havent had anything good in YEARS i eat chicken strips and wanna die.

    LOVING the black leggings outfit you look like a mix between cleopatra and your dad and a business woman.

    about to kill you for that black and white dress with the cumber, does the skirt detatch bc i want one of those rightnow!

    LOVEEEEEE the blue dress outfit so summer and fun!!!!! really want you char ruse uglies need new summer clothes have NOTHING to wear all summer need to do thousands of shopping.


    i wrote a post way more excited and fun than this one but it got deleted and i had to start over but i was realllly excited the first one so maybe its for the best since i didnt use any real words. ohh wellll.


    If you cut your bangs im killing you no joke. Alsoooo about the last post omg love everything about it!!! swirl and magnolias and sparkle nail polish!!! what is that heart thing did it come on there its so cool!

    also im planning a surprise party for a boy in my house's birthday and have no money or ideas need helpppp!!!!!!


    love you time a billion trillion, '

    jewlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little heart is a broach locket! mom gave it to me for val day i put it on everything. what kinda boy?
    also instead of doing my homework or taking a nap i just watched 5 episodes of ugly betty and then tried on all my swim suits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a quiet boy that likes drake and only giggles quietly but says sarcastic and sneaky things so quietly you almost miss them. i have been planning decorations for my new room and watching tv about death. saw ben and bridget on the street when i was home haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny. did party already happen? drake themed?

    ReplyDelete