Tuesday, April 19, 2011

all mixed up and out of order :)))))))

put some effort into it today, tried the middle part not sure if it worked. tiny gold belt is invisible but it looked cute i think.
at my cousins wedding she had cupcakes as cake, so cute and yummyyyy. coconut and red velvet so good!!! ate three :)
party was at the edgewater so much fun and best food of my life and everyone got supes drunk besides my dad. my mom had a glass of wine and got pretty tipsy it was hilar. they wouldnt let her hold the baby that was there and she kept shouting at patrick and katie "YOURE NEXT" hahaha dying laughing.
the dress was nast. but she loved it so whatevs. the church was beautiful and right across the street from this house i went to a jean party with steven one time and got my period at hahaha memories.
bought myself tulips to keep the buying myself flowers streak going extra pretty but left them over the weekend and now my room smells terrible.

SUNSET PICSSSS
krista is on this new "texas body" diet, hilarious. this is pushups. pure entertainment all day long every day.
pretty! ive been sitting at my window staring at the sunset lately, creepin everyone out.
nast hair. think i posted this same exact outfit last year, repeat! been wearing the same thing for a week and this is pretty much it alternating with belt and no belt. lol.
lol the middle part.
LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahhaa weddddinggggssss slash your mommmmm. dude I was just about to post. isn't that peace sign dress kyle chiltons? middle part is medium successful. you look like hippy sororwhore. not all bad. Texas body sounds like you just eat beef exclusively. pretty easy considering where you are. tulips are best thing ev and i also have a cupcake picture! COINCIDENCES.

    ReplyDelete