Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disaster Strikes

I had to do it. I was too bored. I had to. Also though, I'm improving huh? less jaggedy no?

Ok so I don't know howww this keeps happening, I take pictures of everything but then don't post for a year and then have a ridic mondo post. Whatever, I finally mastered putting photos in order. So this was my outfit for this party the french house threw. The theme was like french 60s cinema and also black and white.

I obvi got really into it and got 9,000 compliments. also this is obvi before I chopped the dingler bangs.

also, legit. look at that hive. The party was a little awkward, but sups adorbs. It was like if you went here and planned a party. Fancy little mocktails to add your alch to, cheese and fruit. classic julie spread. It actually reminded me of your 15th birthday part a lot. both in appearance and awkwardness. speaking of which, I was thinking the other day that we've been friends for 8 years. isn't that crazy to think about?!


Thrifted lace mini dress, black cover-bun, black nylons, gunmetal booties.

Also pre boredom-induced hair cutting. I'm keep dressing for the weather I wish was happening and not what is actually happening. Marc Jacobs thrifted owl sweater, aliv & Kris jumper I got at nordies rack for like 5 dollars, and the cheap Hypnotic stripper heels. One of the few pairs of not black heels I have.


Oh my gosh I looked so cute this day, the pics do not do it JUSTICE! Everyone was in love with me this day. and by everyone I mostly mean me. Also both these days it would be all sunny and pretty for 3 seconds and then start raining. on continuous cycle. PRACTICAL.


I was wearing : silk vintage bloomers thrifted from Lucky on the Ave and thrifted damsel tank over that black spandex everlast onesie Janie gave me. Gun metal booties, black silk hair bow, and necklace Grama gave me.

Post-haircut.

Grey AA tee, Piko faux-fur vest, plaid moto-jacket - all thrifted, with black exercise spandex, clog booties, and headband made from a scrap of the chanel tee.

So. You wanna get married?


DRESS UP. I felt the need to try on the zombie wedding dress I bought in New Orleans over the summer. Its been a stressful week OK!?!

"Well, see, I couldn't do my homework, cause I cut my hair, and then I had to try on all my swim suits (approx. 77 in counting) to see which ones looked best with my new hair." -sounds proof excuses. I'M PREPARING FOR SUMMER DON'T JUDGE ME! jeez I hope none of our other friends actually look at this blog. meh, they all already know I'm kind of a skank. I some how come out looking really thick here, but also extra curvalicious, I like it for some reason. also remember that suit? haha


I've been having a love affair with this jacket lately. and my Rebels without a Cause tee. I don't how I keep convincing myself its ok to wear those aa red stretch pants though. least flattering thing in existence. elephant/strong sad legs.


grumpy me with bangssss. I should note that school has been and is, kicking my ass.


Cupcakes are my only salvation from the terror. I want to eat a million.


So, for a figure project I made this dress. I would explain more about it but this post is so pooping long and im tired of writing. this is an early stage with just the arm lace panels

Omg nakie time. nudie pix.

this was today. my first outfit of the day was way cuter but I didn't take a pict. I look like death bc i slept 0 hours, and 5 the night before. got everything done though. so far...
sorry its sooo longggg.
i have 19 crushes. and soooo much work.
miss you boo

3 comments:

  1. okay HATE the bangs. but i think you already knew that. im just going to have to accept it. butttt LOVE the wedding dress, and the party outfit im dying so jealous. like the lacy naked dress, and the rebel tee prob because i wore it that one time for pics. CANT WAIT for you to come visit and take pics. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being so cute. Also, you have to bring the plaid jacket this weekend. I have to wear at least once...or I SWEAR I will DIE! Love you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fai vomitare. (google translate IT - EN)

    ReplyDelete