Tuesday, November 16, 2010

putting my pony tail on the tip top of my head

absolutely 100% backwards. anyways. you can't really see, but its up there. elementary/middle school status super tight pulled ponies and buns. its my new look. cause the sides of my head are finally just long enough.  This is from today, thats why I look so happy, cause i hung out with jane yesterday and then listened to fuck you 17 million times in a row and read adam smith's theory of moral sentiments which randomly made the most sense of anything ever and made me really happy. like i said everything is the story of my life. everything I read I'm like "OMG thats so true" the point is i had a good day which lasted until like ten fifteen when I got sad again. but so im not putting my pony tail on the tip top of my head in a metaphorical, chris crocker sense, but just in the literal one.

gretch's flowery dress with black accessories.
my new favorite late night outfit: panda suit + corny target sea foam trench coat.
only to be worn after midnight.
pretty outfits from last week:


new neck cozy I made:

SEA FOAM!

using a lot of similar elements here as you can see, not how I generally operate but my wardy is so limited here. i say as the huge pile of clothes takes up 47% of the picture.

this is from a poop day. got a dingle braid in there for good measure.
sups blury.
miss you dinker. 
be careful with your pony tail.
see you super soon.
have a good week.

love 
gilla

No comments:

Post a Comment