Saturday, November 6, 2010

19 days till thanks

Dicks and matador jacket
I need like twelve more of those skirts in different colors. Goes with everything. Its pretty much my entire life.
Tequlia sunrise. 
aka the best color ever.
been wearing that neck cozy a lot.
been crying in my panda suit a lot.
the dress you wore the second time you walked in the formal collection of the show.
I tried to make another of the gray skirt. At least its legit wearable, unlike everything else i've ever made from scratch.
outfit from day after I made the skirt. I'm half trying to look creepy and half its just that I spent 7 straight hours making the skirt and so didn't start my homework until like 1 thirty and had to do my german for the entire week. 
the colors leaked out when I put it on here but my make-up matched tequila sunrise.

miss you love you 
see you so soon can't wait for you to come visit.
i would write more but i gotta run. call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment