Tuesday, November 2, 2010

back from break through Hallow:

all those tiny dresses of my mums fit me again. they look good in real life just the pictures are jacked for some reason.
i dunno why i look so jacked. cute in real life i swear.
reed hallow. matador except for not having a hat. or the red cloth. so basically just a normal outfit I would wear. I wandered around by myself and then did homework! then i got depressed and cried myself to sleep! best halloween ever! 
thank god. my panda suit arrived today. i am saved. i feel like E.T. in the part where he pretends to be a stuffed animal. I'm mostly just a stuffed animal.
the marc skirt fits me. hah. 
So how do you feel about this idea where we dye our hair red? I'm thinkin its a pretty good idea. real good. and by dye our hair red i mean see if red hair dye has even the slightest effect on our hair. I don't think it will, but im hoping that maybe it might for some unexplainable reason.
this picture pretty much sums up how I feel about life right now:

Get them pictures up girl. 
I want some Kesha all up in my face. 
and if you forgot and didnt take any pics then your gonna have to get redressed up and take some.  I'm not taking no for answer. 
nudie pics omg. 
also i think bee might be coming to get me for thanks weds night so we should hang out that night except for  how you will obviously be on house arrest packing for the two seconds you'll be in vampire land.  point is we need to hangout after so get home from forks fasssssttttt. friday saturday sunday play dates scheduled. red mill and red hair. 
miss you so much. you don't even know how unfriendly normal people are. where are all the juliesss? seriously though, where are the people its impossible not to make friends with? they don't exist here. Nobody likes me Everybody hates me I guess ill go eat worms.
love you boo
i hope everythings going good in bro town.

No comments:

Post a Comment