Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Regressing

So... I wore this to early morning class, by which I mean 11. my life is a joke. anyway, got so many bad lookssss man people were muggin. I can usually get away with anything here, apparently fishnets are just still like the ultimate in trashyness no matter where you are. remember in middle school when your mom wouldn't let you wear them? cause she sad it was like shouting 'BOYS, COME HAVE SEX WITH ME!' classic.
"Hey Julie, do you wash your pants with windex?"
"Cause I can really see myself in them."
braids. and my mum sent me my black coat. I seriously every day want to call her and be like could you send me thisss? and this. and this. but I know she wouldn't beable to find anything in my disaster room.
haha this was my froyo dinner outfit.  I took the bus at like 9:30, by myself, to Hawthorne and got $7.50 worth of frozen yogurt for dinner.
Just in case you thought I had abandoned you in the land of the butt nasty, do not fear. I haven't. clearly. legit wore this to class. with the furry boots. 
and again:
I'm a winner. new sweats are so dead comfy. can't take em off. 
love you.
post.
soon.

your enormous mess of a friend,
gilllllllian

No comments:

Post a Comment