Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i'm running out of clothes...

I didn't bring enough. I wanna go home and get more. 

swiss double egg ramen a la gillian:
sups blurry for some reason. dunno. my camera was being weird. I think those booties are ruinning my knees cause I mostly can't walk anymore. on the bright side, I have zero cute flat shoes. so, great.



I miss you times 19 thousand million. I wish you were here for me to dress instead of myself since you are 6,000% prettier and more fun to dress than me. My skin is trying to get me to kill myself.  I'm probably not good at anything, as it turns out. I wanna go homeeeee. i want halloween and trader joes cinnamon applesauce. and us trick-or-treating together and going on night walks past boys houses we have crushes on.
missss you
love you infinity
call me loser


gilly

4 comments:

  1. Gilly Beannnnn!!! You look so cute and the boots are so hilar! You are so good at everything and totes skinnier then me by a hundred! swiss double egg ramen sounds yumsaauce i have been living off of cheese sticks and wheat thins again because someone keeps eating my late plate! its like in naked when someone wipes poop on the towel! but instead they eat my garlic bread hahaha. what belt is that blue one looks perfy. im shopping on friday for the conference in october bout to go biz casual crazay. i get my camera back next week so i will re put on all my outfits and take pics of myself so i can catch up and you can die laughing about what i wear all day lol. i have successfully fallen in love with 4 boys and now treat them all like my bf, howwwww typical. also read the angus thongs and full frontal snogging books they will give you perfy life perspective,

    from beyond the valley of the midterms,

    julzthegr8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goooooood, I kind of wish I hadn't decided to look at this blog. It made me miss you both so much. I wish you were here with me or I was home for visits and grilled cheese and swirl. Granada is beautiful, but everyone I know so far is normal and need their hair straightners and make me want to cut my hair like no other.
    Love love love
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet! Weve been crazy looking for an apartment. Found a beautiful one today! On the river with a view of the sierra nevada. Ive actually met some cool people in the hostel but there always leaaaving. Went dancing tonight, its 5 am and just got back. Neighboooors. SO FUN. Just went with a bunch of people from the hostel. One guy was such a good dancer. Should be moved in tomorrow. Skyyyyyyype.

    ReplyDelete