Thursday, September 9, 2010

back to schoolll

Its kinda backwards. I always forget how the photos go into the thing.
Heres this weird neck warmer thing I made with a failed hat Alison tried to make when we were in Chelan. I think I might give it to Gwen if I don't wear it much.
yeah, backwards. oh well, I'm too technologically lazy to put them in right order. these are my sam eddlemans. my sammys.
winged liquid eyeliner! oh hey middle school. oh hey being 15. i love you.
back
front
layer numba one
layer numba 2. allll done.
this my pie baking outfit. oh hey domestic goddess, you make tasty pie. like ned.

this from a hot day.
i looked bomb.
this what i wear every single day home from the pool. with no pants. and also I wear this coat with 69% of my other outfits. all in all, its looking like my number one item for this year so far. and that is my old green fur, i sewed it onto the hood. for maximum cuteness.
love you puta.
get your camera fix.
i wanna see what all them wsu boys are falling in love with

No comments:

Post a Comment