Friday, September 17, 2010

Doing it

second outfit of the day:

wait for it... NEW SHOES!!! Omg they're so hideous. Camel wedge roll down booties. Tommy Hilfy. HAH.  they are pretty much everything I hate in one shoe. but i some how like them? Heres the thing is that I needed water proof shoes since i wear slippers and peep toe heels every second and my feet are constanly soggy, and i'm getting trench foot. So i saw these suppper cute boots in a window one night and then i went back today. worst luck of my entire life the store sold them back to the company because the sizing was weird. wtf i know. who does that? anyway, so i was super bummed and so wandered around all the thrifties until i found these. funny. it was between these and a pair of suede michael kors knee high boots. FUNNY! probs not water proof at all.


that coat i talk about every second (its my entire life):

A.P.C. jeans via Goodwill.


with my gaga booties aka my favorite shoes i own. and I legit wore these all day. commitment.


I was going for a kind of off duty model turned 1950's soda shop attendant. with the bowtie and all.


grampa boxer shorts and thigh high socks. except on me they are snatch high because i have nubbins instead of legs.


my super high waisted sailor jeans which i had to wear my gaga heels with in order that they weren't 17 and 1/2 inches too long dragging on the floor. CROP TOPS! OH EM GEE THEY ARE SO IN! 


I realized this is really one of my favorite things i own. and then after this i got white oil paint all over it in painting. so sad. 


leg warmies


this is what my bed looksss likeee. all my binders are pink :) I have 6 thousand acres of homework every milisecond. 


and I have been surviving on neon sour gummy worms. aka the food of the gods.


I MISS YOU TIMES 19 THOUSAND MILLION!!!! NO ONE IS AS FUNNY AS YOUU!
skype soon booby. 
love you.
text me your life.

1 comment:

  1. the crop top high pants is sexiest outfit ive ever seeeeeeeeen

    ReplyDelete