Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fridayyy holla

i kind put the pictures in all backwards, so it reads from bottom of the post to top... whateverrr. I have SO much work to catch up/ get ahead. AND now i'm all of a sudden like dying sick. what the heck. I bought 6,000 pounds of candy for valentimes today. I might have to prioritize and put a hold on the homework till all my vals are done. I wish we were planning a val party. You better make up with chase cause were still throwing a monster party with him this summer. hah. I just drank a gallon of tea. I wish you were coming for my birthday. hope pullman isn't butt nasty 100% of the time even though i know it is. 
Make friends.
love youuuu
gill
The reality of the next morning ... other people always dress up on friday here for some reason, and its like my dead tired butt nasty day. whatevaa. this the face i made everytime somebody looked at me today. not really though. i wish.
You gotta leave a space between the white or whatever color eyeliner and the lid for maximum creepy raccoon-ness.
makee uppp. i really like how it turned out. kinda creepy, kinda couture-ish but still vaguely normal

look how long my hair is getting! Also those jean underwear are an old pair of tobys jeans hahaha
The plan...

2 comments:

  1. that face reminds me of that black girl that yelled at ali mehr what the heck did she say? something about him being a stinkbag or something hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i remember when you told me about that. so classic. explorer. hahahaha stinkbag.

    ReplyDelete