Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CATCHING UP!

Hurr and make up. scruffy Gaga hair bow :)

What I actually wore outside my room today.

and with the mini blazer ...

Last nights plan for today. cough. bow heels, best things ever, I don't think you've seen them yet. I got those and the black platform pumps, which are stuart weitzmans at value over break. cha ching I actually have a couple pairs of semi decent heels now.

yea ok, I didn't actually wear this anywhere.

Didn't wear this anywhere. That scarf is aweesome though. its a skirt with a draw string.

MINI-BLAZER!

angles...

This is the fancy version, minus some face paint of what I wore to Bowie Ball. omg I haven't even told you about it yet.  skyyype. anyways. I'm a naked french nymph girl, what have you done with your life lately?

Kinda blurry and hidden but this outfit was hella cute. wore for like 4 days. you can't see but I'm wearing that onsie janie gave me so i have little black spandex shorts sticking out of the mini. I love that. It reminds me of highschool. and caricha. 


Look how cute my legs look. what the heck real life thats not pictures. anyways, I didn't wear this outside really. come summer time we'll see if its still cute.

I'm so fucked for tomorrow... ugh reading. gross. 
I can do itttt.
LOVE YOU MISS YOU BYE!

2 comments:

  1. pssss im dying over those tall socks/stockings where do i get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erry where. theyre mucho popular. but you have to be careful and not get too small ones or they give you sausage leg effect. those ones are from ren fair last summer. but like. target as cute knit ones i think. or they did.

    ReplyDelete