Sunday, February 7, 2010

I cant remember if i showed you these, i made them for my trash bag outfit, but they were super cute and i realized i need to create things more often or else i will dieeee.
this goes in the butt nasty, only picture i took of my trip to central.


im going to try and wear more lip color, i always forget about it and it makes me so happy, have you found good lip stain? i saw some in glamour that looked cheap but fancy ill try to get some and let you know if its sexy or not.

LOVE YOUUUUUUU

1 comment:

  1. gwen has some good kind but im not sure what kind it is. i think it was like 28 dollars though. I mostly just wear lip stick for long periods of time and then it actually stains my lips. but i know what you mean. its so fun but you feel silly putting it on for just like every day normal stuff. I saw the tape flowers on facebook pictures of you and chel. I think we are having an abc party this semester at bragdon ...ill have to do something cool.

    ReplyDelete