Sunday, March 25, 2012

i look weird all the time

 sailor nails xoxo
winter mixed with summer inconclusive if it was successful. 
 blue steel in earmuffs. this is what i do when i have greaseball hair. sock bun.
 trench coat same length as me dress makes it look like no clothes hehehe
 sailor dress underneath kinda cutes right?
 plus boots duhhh
 kiss me im a coug tats for the last 2 months all over my body
 wore this thing again forgot how much i like it
wore this every other day not pictured of course



miss you soooo much dude i wish you were here or me there. i wore that sparkle shirt you cut up for x-tine out to bars last night so funny looked crazy. also tell me about your life i feel like you are mia or mad at me bcz  you dont respond to my messages! i made you a prez but im not sure if i will ever in my life remember to send it. :((((

hope you are eating only delish meals and having only good hair days love you a whole lot

ju




No comments:

Post a Comment