Thursday, March 29, 2012

Accumulation

 900 years ago I wore this comfy outfit.
 these are the shoes I made. from my perspective.
 from yours.
 this is the outfit i made, the embroidery is unfinished.
 theres still pins in it. also not really sure about the lace headband around my face, I think my skin was bad and I ran out of coverup.
 mirror pix.
 china finds:
 space-y leggings and green platforms.
 that cool shirt I have. my face has been really pink and ugly lately. also, wearing frosty white/nude lips, all 4 you obvo.
 these are all the shots of my outfit from today, they were too funny together to not include all of them.





the message i'm trying to send is "hey boys, I'm not even a little bit interested, stay away from me!"
tried on like 17 outfits this morning, looked like a giant beached whale in everyone no matter what. my new diet is plain almonds and celery sticks I decided like an hour ago after I ate a croisant with butter and jam and cheese and also ham.

also i'm almost done dude what the heck. I need a new suit for this summer realized all my good ones are dead falling apart. so excited for summer. still have made 0 plans for next year. oops.  when are you done/ what are summer plans?

more pix of outfit, even though its still not finished, to come.

<3 you hope your not depressed. keep updated on x-tine's progress with becoming a crimson girl.

gilla

2 comments:

  1. haha i have been sending a similar message myself, after stevie told me my natural face for just looking around is bitch face i tried to quell it but now im embracing it and bitch facing the shit out of every boy i see ever. same on the beached whale front as well i am 45 days late on my period so i am obviously pregnant from some unknown source expecting a baby shower this summer thank you. I have been eating boiled eggs on toast with 400 lbs of jelly each slice so that may be the issue. i am coming home immediately but then i will be in Pennsylvania for june and july but home for august. its like 3 hrs from nyc so lets do a trip sometime in there. i love the leggings from china and so does christine. her tryouts are the 20th and she is struggling with turns on her left leg but were practicing. by we i mean i watch and tell her what looks bad. whats on the shoes toe is that a lemon i thought you were doing micky. love the dress though and the lace reminds me of that one photo shoot and makes you look like a mystery girl. I have been doing pale lips for like 5 weeks and still nobody is all up ons so im not sure it works haha OH WELL still hate boys forever. always trying to have sex opposite of what i want how do they not know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahaaa i miss you so much dude. the shoes are the madonna as well but from behind.

    ReplyDelete