Tuesday, April 2, 2013

60 million years later...

 This is the Grampus where i was working!
 the bar!

 this is lee bay! I miss it so much already.
 so cute right
 they got out of order a little, this is my room in Berlin!

 this me on my last day in lee on the beach at high tide.
 my roooom
 foodz
 lol everything i wear is ugly and boring all the time. I wear 7 layers at all times because it is one degreee.
 my thingz
 more good food
 snowy view from my window
 fancy ramen dinner!
 canal
 italian chop chop salad!
 i am starting to acquire and make better clothes, and soon i will be cool again. i can't wait for the sun to come back.
 Tortilla, peanut butter, cheese, romaine, red onions, mango. sounds weird i know, delish.
 my bangz are driving me nuts, gonna get them chopped soon.
 this was a special easter chocolate that i bought way before easter and ate. it was probably the most delicious thing I have ever eaten. ever.
 my rooommmm
 Me at this super awesome art museum that used to be an old train station! like my sexy outfit? really though, i promise, its gonna get better. it has to.
 The Bauhaus Archiv!
 my new cous cous which i call 'Chick chick cous cous' cause it has chick peas and chicken in it. plus other stuff.
 me at the bauhaus archiv
 me at a flee market. i wear basically the same thing every day.
 mango curry soup!
 blahhhhh. i have both a lot of free time.
 i made this pretty picture:
But ok really, I am in Luzern for easter right now but i am going back to berlin tomorrow night, and i am going swim everyday and get skinny and get my bangs cut and dress cool and make stuff and be awesome. i hope.
i miss you so much and i am going to start posting again, i prom.
love you.

gilla

No comments:

Post a Comment