Saturday, May 7, 2011

RENN FAYRE 2011 - The Gold Rush. Day one.

i tried really hard to take a picture of my finger nails they are black with giant gold sparkles but the sparkles kept not showing up.
wrist band pass
this was my outfit for thesis parade sorry i didn't get chance to take a pic while it was on. and by this point i had lost the gold cobra headband i was wearing. couldn't find my number one crush but made out with a plethera of other people, some i probably don't even remember. For a more detailed account - call me.

its a mini skirt with cowboy boots and hats, a pair of aa sparkly black tights, gold sequin tube top, boots, and my rodeo duffle bag.

Incomplete and all alone. needless to say, this is how i was feeling and looking once i woke up a few hours later. the smell of the champange in my hair was making me nauseous but i was afraid to go in the shower by myself.
i love you i wish you were here. i would be having way more fun and probably not blogging.
text me and call me
love you.
gilla

No comments:

Post a Comment