Monday, April 26, 2010

i'm baaaaackkkk. finally.

Jules and ben came to visit and we had lunch with janie. classic.
This is what I look like in real life. out and about, as you probably remember.

I got some cute little dresses for summer, also because all my clothes are dirty and I am bored of them and don't want to do laundry.
Those are the betsy leggings. I wear them every second pretty much. I really need to learn how to walk in those shoes cause all my outfits get ruined by the fact that i am a dwarf with ugly shoes.

This outfit got cuter as the day progressed. minnie mouse :)

I'm trying to make the transition to no pants.
cat face leotard! 
Misss youuuuu.
Its almost over. 
pool everyday. sleep over every night.

4 comments:

  1. omg @ the cat face leo!!! I wish i was at the janie lunch more than anything ever, and also wish i had the leggings im so jelly!! Lets shop till we drop for summer because i hate everything ive ever seen, and i gotta be cute 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOREVER TWENTY ONEEEE. everything is like 5 dollars and will fall apart by the end of summer so you can get new stuff once your bored of it. its perfect. we can go when/if you come to visit... but really please come visitt and take me home. My parents will be the biggest pain ever if they come to get me. it will be nightmare status. pleeeeeeaseee. come tuesday or wednesday of the second week of may. the 12th or the 11th. or the 13th. I think the leo will look cuter when i'm a little darker... YOU HAVE TO COME VISIT! We can pack up all my shit and sell half my clothes and used the credit to buy our summer wardrobe at the redlight and crossroads and buffalo here. it'll be so fun. please please please. i miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tues sounds perf if i can get a J.O.B. to get my madre off the back, and i seriously feel you on that both my parents are coming to get me with the van omg how embarassing. and this selling and buying exchange sounds like the ideal sit to be in, im going to come for sure i have to or ill die its decided. ...if my mom says yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blow the Popsicle stand!!! And I got a job and i work monday and friday so this is PERFECTTTTTT. i will try to get the car but mattison is coming and she has a car but the van is broken right now so idk if i can drive but if not she can and we can squeeze :)

    ReplyDelete