Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That sack dress lol

I cant make this look like im not a fat cow but i look skinny in real life swearsies.

my hair keeps pretending its a dead animal, so i have to curl the fronts or else i want to kill myself. nobody seems to have noticed and by nobody i mean scabbers who is my only friend.
every single outfit i wear that doesnt involve sweatpants ugly has this cardigan over the top... ther are fifty holes per square inch and i look homeless but its not like i have anything else going for me.

3 comments:

  1. I like sack dresses and looking homeless.
    Miss you pooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember that dress. haha the diaper dress. hellen had it for awhile i remember. FUNNY. except also i let her barrow my white petticoat flouce skirt last year before she went to hawii and she still hasnt given back. THANKS HELLEN! anyways. you look cute. kinda. stop forgetting how much stuff you have and wear your real clothes man.

    ReplyDelete